Kecol Powerprime is a single post pneumatic unit and is used with a follower plate.
Kecol Powerprime is a single post pneumatic unit and is used with a follower plate. The unit applies pressure to the follower plate to give a positive prime to the pump, allowing products up to 150,000 cPs to be pumped cold. The wiper ring wipes the inner walls of the drum to remove the maximum amount of product from the drum. The Powerprime is available in painted construction or stainless steel construction and also as a mobile unit.
Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics
Pumping Mascara, Petroleum Jelly, Face Creams, Magnesium and Aluminium Hydroxide, Toothpaste, Wax and Suntan Lotions, Medical Adhesives, Suntan Lotion, Hair Creams, Shampoo, etc.
– Fruit Juice Concentrates, Honey, Fruit Concentrates, Jams, Tomato Puree, Mayonnaise, Glucose, Butter and Meat Pie fillings with cooked vegetables.
Chemical & General Industrial
The transfer of, Paints, Resins, Adhesives, Polymers, Latex, High Viscosity Grease, Mastic’s and Inks
Features & Benefits
- Avoids manual handling of the pump
- Transfer products cleanly, quietly and efficiently
- Avoids manual handling of product drums
- Mobile unit
- Can be modified to suit various vessels/containers
Capacity: Up to 45 Litre/min
Solids: Up to 12mm Solids
Pressure: Up to 175 Bar
Ports: Available in BSP(F) and Clamp connections
Accessories: Trolleys – Adjustable Stroke Air Motors