The Kecol Rotary Powerlift is a single post pneumatic unit, which is fixed to the floor and is used to raise and lower Kecol drum pumps.
The Kecol Rotary Powerlift is a single post pneumatic unit, which is fixed to the floor and is used to raise and lower Kecol drum pumps. The unit enables full 360° rotation of the pump to gain access to the drums and incorporates an articulated arm to improve flexibility. The Rotary Powerlift is available in stainless steel construction only.
Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics
Pumping Mascara, Petroleum Jelly, Face Creams, Magnesium and Aluminium Hydroxide, Toothpaste, Wax and Suntan Lotions, Medical Adhesives, Suntan Lotion, Hair Creams, Shampoo, etc.
– Fruit Juice Concentrates, Honey, Fruit Concentrates, Jams, Tomato Puree, Mayonnaise, Glucose, Butter and Meat Pie fillings with cooked vegetables.
Chemical & General Industrial
The transfer of, Paints, Resins, Adhesives, Polymers, Latex, High Viscosity Grease, Mastic’s and Inks
Features & Benefits
- Avoids manual handling of the pump
- Transfer products cleanly, quietly and efficiently
- Avoids manual handling of product drums
- Mobile unit
- Can be modified to suit various vessels/containers
Capacity: Up to 45 Litre/min
Solids: Up to 12mm Solids
Pressure: Up to 175 Bar
Ports: Available in BSP(F) and Clamp connections
Accessories: Trolleys – Adjustable Stroke Air Motors