Stainless Steel Articulated Powerprime
Kecol Articulated Powerprime is a floor mounted, single post pneumatic unit and is used to raise and lower a Kecol pump and follower plate.
Kecol Articulated Powerprime is a floor mounted, single post pneumatic unit and is used to raise and lower a Kecol pump and follower plate. The unit applies pressure to the follower plate to give a positive prime to the pump, allowing viscous products to be pumped cold. The wiper ring wipes the inner walls of the drum to remove the maximum amount of product from the drum. . The articulated arm enables the pump to transfer products from pallet mounted drums without removing the drums from the pallet, which avoids manual issues. The Articulated Powerprime is available in stainless steel construction.
Features & Benefits
- Avoids manual handling of the pump
- Avoids manual handling of product drums
- Transfer products cleanly, quietly and efficiently
- Assists in priming the pump
- Wipes the inside of the drum to reduce product waste
- Can be modified to suit various vessels/containers
Stainless Steel Articulated Powerlift
Capacity: Up to 90 Litre/min
Solids: Up to 15mm Solids
Pressure: Up to 175 Bar
Ports: Available in BSP(F) and Clamp connections
Accessories: Adjustable Stroke Air Motors – Batch Counters
Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics
Pumping Mascara, Petroleum Jelly, Face Creams, Magnesium and Aluminium Hydroxide, Toothpaste, Wax and Suntan Lotions, Medical Adhesives, Suntan Lotion, Hair Creams, Shampoo, etc.
– Fruit Juice Concentrates, Honey, Fruit Concentrates, Jams, Tomato Puree, Mayonnaise, Glucose, Butter and Meat Pie fillings with cooked vegetables.
Chemical & General Industrial
The transfer of, Paints, Resins, Adhesives, Polymers, Latex, High Viscosity Grease, Mastic’s and Inks