For pastes & high viscosity products that do not flow.
A perfect solution when working with pastes and high viscosity products
The main difficulty with pastes and high viscosity products that do not flow is that the pump cannot be primed and simply cavitates, pumping air instead of product! The solution is to use a Kecol Megaprime twin cylinder pressure priming system in conjunction with a Kecol stubby type piston pump, maintaining a positive prime on the pump and thus ensuring that it does not cavitate. As the product level falls, the sides of the vessel are wiped clean by the follower plate on the priming system. The Kecol Megaprime units are “built to order” and therefore are suitable for use with drums, IBC’s and mixing vessels of various shapes and sizes. The Kecol Megaprime is available in painted construction for industrial/chemical applications and stainless steel construction for hygienic applications.
Features & Benefits
- Handles pastes up to 10,000 poise viscosity ‘COLD’
- Transfer products cleanly, quietly and efficiently
- Eliminates Product Waste
- Simple and Safe Operation
- Polished Stainless Steel or Painted Steel Construction
- Optional ‘Quick Strip’ Follower Plate Assembly
Solids: Up to 15mm Solids
Pressure: Up to 175 Bar
Ports: Available in BSP(F) and Clamp connections
Accessories: Adjustable Stroke Air Motors – Batch Counters
Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics
Pumping Mascara, Petroleum Jelly, Face Creams, Magnesium and Aluminium Hydroxide, Toothpaste, Wax and Suntan Lotions, Medical Adhesives, Suntan Lotion, Hair Creams, Shampoo, etc.
– Fruit Juice Concentrates, Honey, Fruit Concentrates, Jams, Tomato Puree, Mayonnaise, Glucose, Butter and Meat Pie fillings with cooked vegetables.
Chemical & General Industrial
The transfer of, Paints, Resins, Adhesives, Polymers, Latex, High Viscosity Grease, Mastic’s and Inks