Sanitary Range of Stubby Piston Pumps for viscous products that flow
Kecol manufacture a range of Air Powered Stubby Piston Pumps to suit standard and non standard Drums, Containers or IBC’s.
Maximum delivery output and pressure 130 L/Min. and 175 Bar.
Features & Benefits
- Can be stalled without damage
- Transfer products cleanly, quietly and efficiently
- Vertical, horizontal or wall mounted configuration
- Polished Hygienic models with ‘Quick Strip’ system
- 316 Stainless Steel contact parts
- Quick Release Coupling between Air Motor & Pump Tube
- Variable Output and Pressure
Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics - Pumping Mascara, Petroleum Jelly, Face Creams, Magnesium and Aluminium Hydroxide, Toothpaste, Wax and Suntan Lotions, Medical Adhesives, Suntan Lotion, Hair Creams, Shampoo, etc.
Food Industry - Fruit Juice Concentrates, Honey, Fruit Concentrates, Jams, Tomato Puree, Mayonnaise, Glucose, Butter and Meat Pie fillings with cooked vegetables.
Chemical & General Industrial - The transfer of, Paints, Resins, Adhesives, Polymers, Latex, High Viscosity Grease, Mastic’s and Inks.
General Description - Stubby Length pump tube in 316L stainless steel - available in tie rod construction & 'Hygienic' Clamp Type construction.
Capacity: Up to 130 Litre/min
Solids: Up to 15mm Solids
Pressure: Up to 175 Bar
Ports: Available in BSP(F) and Clamp connections
Accessories: Trolleys - Adjustable Stroke Air Motors